If you live at Providence, then you are invited to join us for an exclusive dinner at the Providence Centre. Dinners are our
If you live at Providence, then you are invited to join us for an exclusive dinner at the Providence Centre. Dinners are our welcome gift to you because we believe there is no better way to welcome you into the neighbourhood than to invite you over for dinner with the neighbours.
Please adhere to social distancing protocols for this event and please stay home if you or any of your family members are unwell or have travelled overseas in the past month.
- The invitation is only for people who live at Providence.
- Dinner is valid for 2 adults per household only
- There is no cost to attend.
- Covid protocols are in place, please consider others and keep your distance
- Meals are catered for by Forty West.
- Dinner is 7pm to 9pm with a 6:45pm arrival.
- Dinner is a one time offer only. If anyone from your household has been to a dinner before you are ineligible to re-book.
- If you rsvp and you can’t make it, you can reschedule but it is expected you would give us as much notice as possible.
- Dinners have a maximum of 18 guests.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at time of booking.
- Wine, softdrink and beer will be provided on the night. If you want to drink something else please byo. Responsible drinking is expected.
- Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to cater for children, so these dinners are adults only.
- The invitation is for households who live at Providence both homeowners and renters
(Friday) 6:45 pm - 9:00 pm
Providence Community Centre
6 Amity Way
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
FilledNo more spots left!
Event is happening for certain
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP